Q 1: What does RFHHA stand for?
A: Research Foundation of Hospital & Healthcare Administration ( RFHHA).
Q. 2. What are the main aim and objectives of RFHHA?
A: The main aims and objectives for which the RFHHA is established are as under:
- To function as a scientific body encouraging and assisting research in Indian subcontinent in the field of healthcare system.
- To encourage, educate, update and train professionals and organizations involved in managing, administration, planning and designing, education and other activities related to hospitals and healthcare management.
- To expand knowledge on health care delivery through organization of lectures, continuing medical education programs (CME), seminars, discussions, conferences, update sessions, workshops, training camps, correspondence courses and any other method or measure that may be considered suitable from time to time for the purpose at local, regional, National and international levels.
- To promote exchange of knowledge and sharing of experience amongst specialists in above fields as well as any or all such specialty or sub-specialty that may be concerned with research related to allied aspects of hospital administration.
- To create a multidisciplinary nodal point for Hospital Administration to generate ideas, advance explorations, set priorities, and manage Centre-related activities.
- To serve as nodal centre for academic collaborations with institutions for developing guidelines for health care facility Designing.
To establish reciprocation, exchange programs and collaboration with other scientific agencies, bodies or organizations engaged in similar activities either within India or abroad.
Q 3. Who are the people associated with it?
A : RFHHA is founded, conceptualised under the vision of Dr.Shakti Kumar Gupta and the entire team of RFHHA is as under:
1. Dr. Shakti Kumar Gupta (Executive body member &President )
S/O Shri BaijNath Gupta
400 second Hawa Singh Block, Asiad Village, New Delhi-49
2. Dr. D.K. Sharma (Executive body member &Vice-President )
S/O Shri M L Sharma
C I/3, Eastern campus Ansari Nagar, AIIMS, New Delhi-29.
3. Dr. R. Chandrashekhar (Executive body member &Vice-President )
S/O Venkataraman Rajaram
Y-27, Hudco place, Andrews Ganj, New Delhi -49
4. Brig. (Dr.) Pawan Kapoor (Executive body member )
S/O Shri Sunder Lal Kapoor
A-601, Shakti Appts, Plot Number 18,
Sec-5 Dwarka, New Delhi -75
5. Dr. Sunil Kant , VSM ( Executive body member & Editor )
S/O Shri Krishna Kant Bhardwaj
Officers training College,
AMC Centre and College, Lucknow, UP.
6. Dr. S. Sathpathy( Executive body member)
S/O Shri Sathpathy
E -91 ground floor, Ansari nagar (East), New Delhi- 29.
7. Dr. Sanjay Arya( Executive body member)
S/O Shri Dharamvir Arya
H No 599, Sector 1, Vaishali, Ghaziabad.
8. Dr.Yashpal Sharma( Executive body member)
S/O Shri Durga Dass Sharma
198-01, Channi Himmat housing colony, Jammu.
9. Dr. MadhavMadhusudan Singh( Executive body member& Secretary)
S/O Late Brij Raj Singh
Kali Kuti Bhag Bhup Singh lane, GulzarBhag, Patna 800007, Bihar
10. Dr. I.B. Singh ( Executive committee member & Treasurer)
S/O Late Mr.Soubam Manikchand Singh
E-86, Ansari Nagar (East), New Delhi-29.
11. Dr.Aarti Vij ( Executive committee member & RTI Officer)
D/O Shri Satprakash Gupta
H No 31, Friends Colony (west), New Delhi -65
12. Dr.Anoop Daga( Executive committee member & marketing)
S/o Late Shri N L Daga
A-201, Okhla Industrial Area phase I, New Delhi 110029
Q 4. What are various committees constituted by RFHHA?
A : These are as under:
7-Fund raising committee
Q 5. What are KRA of RFHHA?
A : Education Research and Training.
Q 6. What is the mission of RFHHA and how will it achieve it?
A : The mission is to strengthen management in healthcare through training and research, best practices and transformational initiatives to meet contemporary and future social, economic, ecological technological challenges by facilitating the exchange of information, experience, and research, and advocating for policies, programs and practices that improve public health. The mission also includes the discovery of new knowledge through research.
Q 7. How can one become member of the Executive committee?
A: There will be no election procedure in this foundation, all committee or Council Members shall be nominated by the Executive Committee and Executive Committee shall be constituted by selecting General body Members by Rotation and this change shall take place once in every three year, with the approval of Executive Body.
Q 8. What are the publications of the RFHHA?
A: Initially we plan to bring out a journal to be published every quarter.
Q 9. How can the young guns with bright ideas for improvement in the field of hospital administration can get a forum to put up their fresh thoughts?
A : We plan to give encouragement to the people with the new ideas and give them a forum to put forward their innovative ideas through this foundation.
Q 10. What are various kinds of fellowships offered by RFHHA?
A : The RFHHA shall offer three types of fellowship:
Accredited Fellow : A member having attended requisite hours of the RFHHA approved CME activity as fixed by EC form time to time on the concerned year for five such consecutive years can apply to be designated as ‘Accredited Fellow of the RFHHA’. On approval, the life member will have to deposit the necessary fees, as may be fixed from time to time by the EC, for being admitted to such fellowship and then shall be issued the necessary documents of proof jointly signed by the Honorary Secretary and President of the RFHHA.
Honorary Fellows: The EC may admit any academically outstanding member as Honorary Fellow. In any year not more than five members shall be admitted as such. The credential committee constituted for the purpose shall scrutinize the names of such persons and recommend to the EC for approval.
Research Fellows: The fellowship will be offered to any scholar with requisite qualification in hospital administration, architecture and engineering to do his/ her research in AIIMS/ any institute of international repute.